Jody has been a Stillwater resident for almost 25 years, moving to the area because of the excellent reputation of the Stillwater schools. Jody is married, and has 3 children, two of whom have graduated from Stillwater High School and one who will be in 8th grade this year.
Jody has been a volunteer coach for 16 years.
Jody grew up on a farm that has been in his family for 3 generations, and is an avid outdoorsman.
Jody has been a Probation Officer for 27 years, and is the Union Steward for Teamsters, Local 320.
- Probation Officer, 27 years
- Director, Juvenile Emergency Shelter
- University of Wisconsin – River Falls
- Double major Psychology and Sociology
- Volunteer coach for 16 years
- Ramsey County Community Corrections– Outstanding Performance Award
- Ramsey County Community Corrections – Innovation/Creativity Award
- Institute of Domestic Violence in the African-American Community